Plate heat exchangers are partially heat transferred to cold fluid equipment, also known as plate type heat exchangers. Plate heat exchangers are commonly used in many industrial sectors such as chemical, petroleum, steel, and automobiles, and occupy an important position.what are the advantages of plate heat exchanger?
(1) After the pressure plate of the plate heat exchanger is removed, the plate bundle can be loosened, the plate removed, and mechanical cleaning
(2) Simply change the heat exchange area or process combination, and only need to add (or reduce) the heat exchanger plate to reach the heat exchange area that needs to be added (or reduced).
(3) Under the premise of using the same information, the production cost must be lower than that of the shell-and-tube heat exchanger because the layout requires less data.
(4) The thickness of the plate heat exchanger is only 0.6~0.8mm, and the thickness of the heat exchange tube of the shell-and-tube heat exchanger is 2.0~2.5mm; the shell of the shell-and-tube heat exchanger is much heavier than e plate heat exchanger arrangment. In the case of the same heat transfer mission, the heat exchange area required for the plate heat exchanger is smaller than that of the shell-and-tube heat exchanger.
(5) The plate heat exchanger has a compact layout, and the heat exchange area per unit volume is 2 to 5 times that of the shell-and-tube heat exchanger, and it is not required to reserve a controlled maintenance place like the shell-and-tube heat exchanger. When the same heat transfer mission is completed, the plate heat exchanger covers an area of about 1/5 to 1/10 of the shell-and-tube heat exchanger.