Plate heat exchanger plates are specially used in plate heat exchangers to isolate the medium and conduct heat exchange. They are an important part of the plate heat exchanger. Its quality affects the overall performance and working conditions of the plate heat exchanger. The main materials of plate heat exchanger plates are stainless steel, titanium and titanium palladium, 254SMO, alloy (C276), copper (H68). As the most important part of the process, what are the technical standards for measuring the quality of plate heat exchanger plates?
(1) The parallelism of the base plane in any direction is not more than 3/1000mm.
(2) The forming reduction should not be greater than 30% of the original actual plate thickness.
(3) For heat exchanger plates used in the food industry, the roughness of the working surface after stamping should not be lower than the original plate
(4) The corrugation depth deviation of the heat exchanger plates should not be greater than 0.20mm, and the gasket groove depth deviation should not be greater than 0.20mm.
(5) The surface of the heat exchanger plate is not allowed to exceed the thickness tolerance of pits, scratches, indentations and other defects, and the punching burrs must be removed.