The plate heat exchanger is a detachable device composed of many herringbone corrugated heat transfer plates pressed by rubber gaskets at certain intervals. When the plates are assembled, A and B plates are arranged alternately. Adhesive is used to fix the rubber sealing strip between the plates, and its role is to prevent fluid leakage and form a narrow mesh flow path between the two plates. In order to avoid the occurrence of man-made faults and natural accidents due to improper maintenance, the operation and maintenance of equipment must be strengthened. Plate heat exchangers should be operated according to specifications.
(1) Before operating the heat exchange equipment, check whether the clamping bolts are loose. If loose, it should be tightened evenly. When tightening, ensure that the two compression plates are parallel.
(2) Open the outlet valves of each medium taken over by the equipment. When the flow rate and pressure are lower than normal operation, slowly open the inlet valve on the cold side. Please observe the inlet and outlet valves when the equipment is abnormal. Please adjust the flow and pressure to meet the process requirements to reach the normal working state.
(3) When the heat exchanger is running, in order to prevent overpressure on one side, the inlet valve of the heat and cold medium into the heat exchanger should be opened at the same time.
(4) A bleed valve should be installed in the pipeline system, and the air in the equipment should be exhausted after driving to prevent the air from staying in the equipment and reduce the heat transfer effect.
(5) If the hot and cold medium of the heat exchanger contains large particles or other debris, it should be filtered first. It is forbidden to carry out water pressure test and operation using sewage to prevent life impact.