The extension of plate heat exchanger technology is widely used in factories. From the history of plate heat exchangers, it is easy to see that the ultimate goal of each improvement is to improve the heat transfer efficiency between the media.
(1) Anti-corrosion technology. In recent years, countries have also achieved remarkable results in the research and design of heat exchanger anti-corrosion. In addition, the application of non-metallic materials has greatly improved the anti-corrosion performance of heat exchange.
(2) Both large-scale and miniaturization are equally important. With the enlargement of the plant, the heat exchanger has been developed in a large-scale direction.At the same time, it is developing in the direction of miniaturization in the special requirements of microelectronics, aerospace, medical, chemical and biological engineering, materials science and other occasions.
(3) Strengthening technology. Various new and efficient heat exchangers have gradually replaced existing conventional products.Power plant dynamic effect enhanced heat transfer technology, additive enhanced boiling heat transfer technology, introduction of inert gas enhanced heat transfer technology, droplet condensation technology, microbial heat transfer technology, magnetic field dynamic heat transfer technology, nanofluid heat transfer technology will be studied and developed.
(4) Anti-fouling technology. With the deepening of the research on the fouling mechanism, the method of preventing scale has also been improved, such as the use of surface coating or special surface shape, in-tube spring insert or cleaning ball on-line descaling, sonic descaling.
(5) Manufacturing technology. Advances in manufacturing technology are mainly manifested in the maturity of various intensified tube processing processes and the improvement of the level of new material welding processes.
(6) Research methods. The current cfd method for numerical simulation of heat exchangers has become an important means of research and development of new heat exchangers. The maturity of large-scale commercial cfd software has further expanded the scope of use of this new method.