The spiral plate heat exchanger is a new type of heat exchanger with good heat transfer efficiency, high running stability and multiple working together. the spiral plate heat exchanger is a high-efficiency heat exchanger device, which is suitable for steam-vapor, vapor-liquid, liquid-liquid, and liquid heat transfer.What are the basic parameters of the spiral plate heat exchanger?
(1) The nominal pressure PN of the spiral plate heat exchanger is 0.6, 1, 1.6, 2.5Mpa (6, 10, 16, 25kg/cm) (refers to the maximum working pressure of a single channel). The test pressure is 1.25 of the working pressure times.
(2) The material of the spiral plate heat exchanger in contact with the medium is carbon steel for Q235A, Q235B, and stainless steel acid port for SUS321, SUS304, and 316L. Other materials can be selected according to user requirements.
(3) Allowable working temperature: t=0-+350 °C of carbon steel. Stainless steel acid steel t = -40-500 ° C. According to the relevant regulations of the pressure vessel, when the equipment is selected, the fluid in the equipment passage should be turbulent by appropriate process calculation.
(4) When selecting equipment, the liquid in the equipment passage should be turbulent by appropriate process calculation (general liquid speed ≥ 0.5m / s; gas ≥ 10m / s).
(5) The equipment can be placed horizontally or vertically.
However, only vertical can be used for steam condensation.
(6) The caustic soda industry must perform an overall heat treatment to eliminate stress.
(7) When the flow value difference between the two sides of the channel is large, the unequal spacing channel can be used to optimize the process design.