The stainless steel plate heat exchanger can be used as a separate component or integrated into the tank.Copper pipes and stainless steel corrugated pipes are generally used for the two metal materials. There are relatively few copper pipes used as heat exchanger materials in water tanks. Because it will have an electrochemical reaction problem with the stainless steel tank of the water tank, it is also prone to problems in welding of different materials. What are the advantages of stainless steel plate heat exchangers?
(1) Compact structure. More heat exchange tubes can be discharged in a unit volume.
(2) The heat transfer coefficient is high. When the fluid enters the nodal tube and flows through the groove section, the velocity of the fluid is increased due to the contraction of the turbulent groove, and the flow direction is also very variable.
(3) Anti-scaling and descaling. Fouling, corrosion and blockage of heat exchangers have always been difficult problems to solve, especially in the case of poor water quality conditions or inadequate water treatment. Since the heat exchanger can generate very developed turbulence at a very low flow rate, it is difficult for dirt and scale to form on the tube wall, so the heat exchanger tube is not easy to scale.
(4) No vibration. The vibration problem in the steam-water heat exchange is solved, and there is no fatigue damage during operation, so the service life is longer.
(5) Reduce fluid resistance. The internal flow channel and the flow dead zone are blocked, and the heat exchange capacity is improved.