The heat exchange unit is composed of a plate heat exchanger, an intelligent temperature control device, an intelligent electrical control device, a circulation pump, a make-up pump, a stabilized expansion water tank, a make-up (condensation) water tank, a filter, a valve, an instrument, a sensor, and a piping base. Plate heat exchanger units occupy an important position in the market with their own advantages. What are the advantages of plate heat exchanger units?
(1) The heat transfer coefficient is as high as 3000-6000W / m2. ℃, which is 2-4 times that of the shell and tube heat exchanger.
(2) The floor space is small and the structure is extremely compact. Under the conditions of equal heat transfer, the occupied space is only 1 / 2-1 / 3 of the shell and tube type, so it is not necessary to reserve a large space for cleaning and maintenance.
(3) Safe and reliable. Because two seals are designed on the sealing device between the plates, and a signal hole is also provided. Once leaked, it can be drained outside the heat exchanger. It prevents the two media from mixing to play a role of safety alarm.
(4) Strong variability. Since the heat exchange plate is easy to disassemble, it is extremely convenient to obtain a more appropriate capacity and heat transfer effect by adjusting the number of heat transfer plates or changing the process.
(5) The overall investment for using plate heat exchanger units is low. Under the premise of the same heat transfer, the plate heat exchanger is compared with the shell and tube heat exchanger. Due to the reduction of heat exchange area, floor area, fluid resistance, cooling water consumption and other project values, equipment investment, infrastructure investment, power consumption and other costs have been greatly reduced. Especially when expensive materials are required, the equipment is more economical due to high efficiency and thin sheet materials.