Plate heat exchanger is a kind of high-efficiency heat exchange equipment usually used in refrigeration, chemistry, metallurgy, machinery, electric power and other industries and fields. It is a kind of equipment different from ordinary electrical appliances. When the plate heat exchanger was first put into use, many customers did not use it in accordance with the operating procedures, which caused various problems with the plate exchange. Only by strictly following the operating procedures can safety accidents be avoided. So what are the operation and precautions of the plate heat exchanger during driving?
(1) When using on a new process pipeline, please pay attention to eliminating debris in the pipeline to avoid blocking the plate heat exchanger.
(2) If sewage is used as a cooling medium, or the waste heat of the sewage is recovered, or the medium contains granular solids, a filter or decontamination device should be installed at the inlet end of the plate to avoid clogging the heat exchanger.
(3) When the temperature of the cooling water (heated) exceeds 40℃, it should be softened as much as possible to prevent the plate heat exchanger from scaling and affecting the heat transfer effect.
(4) Please check whether the pipeline connection is correct to avoid mixing of the two media, causing adverse consequences.
(5) Before starting the heat exchanger, please strictly check whether the inlet valves of the cold and heat medium are closed and the outlet valves are open.
(6) When the plate heat exchanger is started, start the pumps for cold and hot media, slowly open the inlet valve of the cold medium, and then open the inlet valve of the heat medium, so that the medium flows into the heat exchanger slowly to avoid excessive temperature.
(7) Please check all sealing surfaces and all welds for any abnormal phenomena such as leakage.
(8) Please increase the temperature slowly, and measure and calculate whether it meets the process requirements. After the heat exchanger is satisfied, it can enter normal operation.