The spiral plate heat exchanger is a high-efficiency heat exchanger device, which is suitable for steam-vapor, vapor-liquid, liquid-liquid, and liquid heat transfer.
(1) Equipment installation should be guided by the engineering and technical personnel familiar with the system process, and determine the installation process plan according to the specification and product quality certificate and its system process characteristics.In the installation, consideration should be given to using the direction of the pipe to absorb thermal expansion, and the installation should be level and aligned, and no additional stress can be generated to avoid adverse effects on the equipment.The pipe joint should let two processes are completely countercurrent to improve heat transfer.
(2) The pipeline system should be cleaned before installation, and no muddy sand or debris should be left in it. Check if the heat exchanger is damaged during transportation and if there are any large objects falling into the nozzle.
(3) After the equipment is installed, the equipment and system should be hydrostatically tested.
(4) After the water pressure test is completed, the equipment should be kept warm.
(5) The cycle must be softened or dosing. (According to the low-pressure boiler water quality standard GB1576-96). Descaling can be done by chemical cleaning due to fouling caused by improper water treatment.