The working principle of the plate heat exchanger is carried out through the heat transfer mechanism. According to the laws of thermodynamics, heat is always spontaneously transferred from high-temperature objects to low-temperature objects. Two fluids with different temperatures flow in the space separated by the wall. The fluid conducts heat through the wall surface and the fluid forms convection on the wall surface to promote heat exchange between the two fluids. Under the same flow resistance and pump power consumption, its heat transfer coefficient is about three times higher than that of the shell-and-tube heat exchanger. It is the key, efficient and new equipment for rational use of effective resources, saving and developing new energy. What should be paid attention to when installing a plate heat exchanger?
(1) After unpacking the heat exchanger equipment, check item by item according to the packing list. If it does not meet the requirements, the supplier should be notified in a timely manner.
(2) Hanging holes are designed on the heat exchange equipment for hoisting. Before lifting, select the wire rope according to the quality marked on the nameplate.
(3) The plate heat exchange equipment should be placed horizontally, and should be placed in a place where there is no blockage of pipes or other equipment, so that there is about 1 meter of operating space around the equipment for easy maintenance.
(4) If the outlet pressure of the pump is greater than the pressure of the equipment, a pressure reducing valve should be installed in the pipeline where the fluid enters the equipment.
(5) If the pressure control valve is assembled, it should be installed on the inlet pipe of the equipment, not at the outlet.
(6) The inlet and outlet pipes of the heat exchange equipment should be cleaned before installation to prevent sand, oil, welding slag and other debris from entering the equipment to avoid internal blockage or damage to the plates.