Plate heat exchanger is a high-efficiency heat exchanger formed by stacking a series of metal sheets with a certain corrugated shape. Plate stainless steel heat exchangers require repair and cleaning.
(1) During chemical cleaning, the solution must maintain a certain flow rate (0.8 to 1.2 m / s). The purpose is to increase the degree of turbulence of the solution.
(2) Different chemical cleaning fluids should be used for different dirt. In addition to the frequently used diluted soda ash solution, a 5% nitric acid solution can be used for scale. For the scale generated in the production of soda ash, 5% hydrochloric acid solution can be used. However, chemical detergents that corrode the plates should not be used.
(3) Mechanical (physical) cleaning is not allowed to brush the stainless steel sheet with a carbon steel brush, so as not to accelerate the corrosion of the sheet. At the same time, the surface of the plate cannot be scratched or deformed.
(4) After cleaning, the plate should be rinsed with water and dried. When placed, the plate should be prevented from being deformed
(5) For the equipment that needs maintenance, the heat exchanger should be disassembled in the reverse order of installation.
(6) Equipment used in the petroleum and chemical industries should be regularly repaired according to the inspection cycle.
(7) If the medium in the equipment is flammable, explosive or corrosive, it should be repaired at least once a year.
(8) If there is no leakage of the plate heat exchanger used in other industries, it is best to repair it once every three years.