Plate heat exchanger is a high-efficiency heat exchanger formed by stacking a series of metal sheets with a certain corrugated shape. Thin rectangular channels are formed between various plates to exchange heat through the plates. What is the production process of the plate heat exchanger?
(1) Heat exchanger design selection. Before production and processing, we need to select the heat exchanger. The selection is mainly to determine the plate type of the heat exchanger.
(2) Plate processing. After selecting the plate type, the plate processing mainly presses the corresponding corrugations on the plate through the stamping process. It should be noted that the plate pressing must be formed at one time to ensure the quality of the plate.
(3) Stamping and shaping. The installed plate is stamped to make full contact between the plate and the bonding material
(4) Assemble the plate heat exchanger. Wipe the parts clean, apply synthetic resin adhesive to the plate groove and press into the gasket. The plates should be alternately rotated by 180° for stacking, and no wrong installation is allowed. The clamping bolts should be tightened until the length of the plate bundle reaches the calculated value.
(5) Welding process. According to different requirements of customers, different types of interfaces and accessories are welded to the plate heat exchanger.
(6) Leak detection and pressure test. Pump the plate heat exchanger to a vacuum state to perform leak detection. The leak-examined plate heat exchanger needs to undergo a pressure test that is higher than the customer's requirements. The test method is generally nitrogen pressure, and then placed in the water tank to maintain pressure to check for leaks.
(7) Drying and packaging. Qualified products after high-standard inspection are dried to remove moisture and impurities, and finally packaged for delivery.