The plate heat exchanger is a high-efficiency heat exchanger made up of a series of metal sheets with a certain corrugated shape. Thin rectangular channels are formed between various heat exchange plates for heat exchange. Heat exchanger plates are divided into unilateral flow and diagonal flow according to the flow form of the heat exchange medium, and heat exchanger gaskets are also divided into unilateral flow and diagonal flow according to the flow form of heat exchange medium. So what preparations need to be made before the plate heat exchanger is put into production?
(1) Before using the plate heat exchanger, check whether the clamping bolts are loose, and press them to a reasonable position according to the instructions, and the bolts are uniform.
(2) Before using the heat exchanger, perform a water pressure test at 1.25 times the operating pressure, and keep the pressure for 30 minutes before it can be put into production.
(3) The plate heat exchanger can be cleaned with tap water circulation for about 20 minutes before use.
(4) A vent valve should be provided in the piping system. After opening, the air in the equipment should be discharged to prevent air from staying in the equipment and affecting the heat transfer effect.
(5) The installation of cold and hot medium inlet and outlet pipes should be connected in strict accordance with the directions specified on the factory nameplate. Otherwise, its performance cannot be exerted.
(6) The plate heat exchanger is used for food and pharmaceuticals. Before putting it into production, each bolt should be loosened, and each plate should be cleaned with a brown brush. It should be assembled according to the process. Sterilize with hot water at 82～90℃ for 10～20 min. Please start the material pump so that the cooling material pushes out the remaining water in the plates of the plate heat exchanger until the material can be produced.