Plate heat exchanger use and protection precautions
Under normal circumstances, the plate heat exchanger should be cleaned according to the scaling situation. It must be cleaned when the heat transfer effect cannot meet the process design requirements, . From the point of view of energy saving and consumption reduction, the heat transfer efficiency will be reduced by 10 to 40% if the heat transfer surface of the plate heat exchanger is attached with 0.2-2 mm of dirt, and the silicon scale of 0.3 mm will reduce the heat transfer efficiency of the heat exchanger by 90. %.
(1) Controlling the chloride ion concentration in the water does not exceed the standard;
(2) The crusting on the surface of the sheet cannot be scraped off with a sharp object, and the cleaning agent containing hydrochloric acid component cannot be used.
(3) When starting the operation, if the pressure of the two media is different, open the low pressure side valve first, then open the high pressure side valve.
(4) When stopping the phe, the high-pressure side fluid should be cut off slowly, and then the low-pressure fluid should be cut off. Please note that this will greatly contribute to the service life of the equipment.
(5) The equipment should be operated under the operating temperature and pressure range specified in this product. Over-temperature and overpressure may damage the sealing performance and cause leakage. It is forbidden to violently impact when operating