(1) When the plate heat exchanger is repaired, there are many plates, and it must be cleaned one by one, and all the new pads should be replaced. Therefore, the overall overhaul is lifted away from the installation location and disassembled in a suitable place for overhaul.
(2) Before disassembling the plate heat exchanger, close the medium inlet valve, and first close the high-pressure side valve, and then close the outlet valve to allow the heat exchanger to slowly cool down to 40°C before discharging. Then remove the connected pipes and lift off as a whole.
(3) The gasket must be carefully inspected before overhauling the plate heat exchanger. The surface must be smooth, consistent in thickness, free of transverse cracks, bubbles, gaps, aging, and no traces of overlap and butt joints. Take off the heat exchanger compression bolt protection sleeve, and apply oil to all bolts. Check the sliding surface of the upper beam and wipe it clean. Measure and record the stack length "A", and ensure that this size remains unchanged when reinstalling.
(4) After the system gas, pressure, temperature and other parameters meet the maintenance requirements, the construction can be entered on site. During the disassembly process, the width direction deviation of the movable pressing plate shall not exceed 10mm, and the vertical deviation shall not exceed 25mm, and the movable pressing plate shall be kept basically moving in parallel.
(5) The heat exchanger plates should be free of cracks, scratches, and deformation defects, and the uneven thickness of the plates should not exceed 5%. The periphery of the plate should be smooth and flat, the shape of the sealing groove should meet the requirements of the drawing, and the allowable deviation of its depth is 0.1mm.