Plate and frame heat exchanger advantages
1. High efficiency and energy saving: its heat transfer coefficient is 3000~4500kcal/m2·°C·h, which is 3~5 times higher than the thermal efficiency of shell-and-tube heat exchanger.
2. Easy to clean and disassemble: The plate heat exchanger clamps the clamping plate by clamping bolts, so it is easy to disassemble and install, and can be opened and cleaned at any time. At the same time, due to the smooth surface, the turbulence is high and it is not easy to scale.
3. Compact structure: the plate heat exchanger plates are closely arranged. Compared with other heat exchanger types, the plate heat exchanger has less floor space and space occupation, and the plate heat exchanger with the same heat exchange capacity is only 1/5 shell heat exchanger.
4, Non mixed liquid, the plate heat exchanger sealing groove is set to discharge liquid channel, various media will not collude, even if there is leakage, the medium is always discharged.
5. Adaptability: The plate heat exchanger plate is a separate component, which can be increased or decreased according to requirements, and has various forms; it can be applied to various requirements of different processes.
6. Long service life: The plate heat exchanger is made of stainless steel or titanium alloy plate, which can resist various corrosive media. The rubber pad can be replaced anytime, and it can be easily installed, disassembled and repaired.