The spiral plate heat exchanger has proved to be a high-efficiency heat exchange device through many years of practical use. It is suitable for applications in the chemical, petroleum, solvent, pharmaceutical, food, light industry, textile, metallurgy, steel rolling and coking industries. The heat exchanger draws on the international advanced technology and is specially designed and manufactured for liquid-liquid and steam-water heat exchange. Application and performance characteristics of spiral plate heat exchanger:
(1) This equipment is suitable for liquid-liquid, gas-gas, gas-liquid convection heat transfer. It can be used for steam condensation and liquid evaporation heat transfer.
(2) The equipment is made up of two steel plates, which form two uniform spiral channels. The two heat transfer cutoffs can be used for full countercurrent flow. It is suitable for small temperature difference heat transfer and is convenient for recovering low temperature heat sources.
(3) It is not easy to overhaul with respect to the plate heat exchanger. If the medium concentration and particles are relatively large, a foldable spiral plate heat exchanger should be selected.
(4) Mechanical cleaning is not possible. The production practice proves that the spiral plate heat exchanger is not easy to block compared with the general tubular heat exchanger, especially the suspended particles such as sediment and small shell are not easily deposited in the spiral passage.
(5) There should be no fibrous impurities (cotton yarn, straw sticks, leaves) entering the spiral channel.
(6) Strictly control the cooling water outlet temperature below the fouling temperature.
(7) Commonly used cleaning methods are steam blowing or alkaline washing.