The plate heat exchanger is a new type of high-efficiency heat exchanger made up of a series of metal plates with a certain corrugated shape. Rectangular channels are formed between various heat exchange plates, and heat exchange is carried out through the plates. The main performance and advantages of plate heat exchanger in closed circulating water process.
(1) The cycle is cooled instantly, no energy is generated or consumed, and the purpose of high efficiency and energy saving is achieved.
(2) Fast cooling speed and high efficiency can achieve 100%.
(3) When working under negative pressure, the condensate can be directly discharged into the atmosphere without other pressurizing equipment. It can be installed at a low position or at any height, saving capital investment and installation costs, and convenient for use and maintenance.
(4) Compact structure, small volume, saving steel.
(5) The circulating water cooling method can save a lot of precious water resources.
(6) The circulating water cooling method forms a turbulent state during use. The medium in the plate spacing minimizes the chance of generating scale, which can prolong the service life of the plate heat exchanger and improve the stability of its circulating cooling.
(7) The circulating water cooling method (refrigeration type) can adjust the temperature of the cooling water arbitrarily.