The heat exchange unit consists of a heat exchanger, an intelligent temperature control device, an intelligent electric control device, a circulation pump, a make-up pump, a constant-pressure expansion water tank, a make-up (condensate) water tank, a filter, a valve, an instrument, a sensor, and a piping base. It is more economical and reasonable for the heat exchanger unit to use the values listed below.
(1) The temperature difference between the hot end cold and hot fluid of the heat exchange unit should be above 20 ℃.
(2) The temperature difference between the air cooler and the hot fluid of the heat exchange unit should be greater than 150 ° C, preferably greater than 200 ° C ~ 250 ° C.
(3) When the heat exchanger unit uses water as a coolant, the temperature difference between the inlet and outlet of the cooling water is generally 50 ° C ~ 100 ° C. A large temperature difference is used in a water scarce area, while a small temperature difference is used in a water-rich area.
(4) When condensing a fluid containing an inert gas, the coolant outlet temperature of the heat exchange unit is at least 50 ° C lower than the dew point of the condensate.
(5) When using water or other cooling medium, the temperature difference at the cold end of the heat exchange unit can be smaller, but not lower than 5 ° C.