Precautions when operating plate type heat exchangers
(1) When using on new process pipelines, It should be taken to eliminate debris in the pipeline to avoid clogging the heat exchanger.
(2) If sewage is used as the cooling medium, or the waste heat of the sewage is recovered, or the medium contains granular solids, a filter or a decontaminator should be installed at the inlet of the heat exchanger to avoid clogging the heat exchanger.
(3) When the temperature of the cooling water (heated) exceeds 40℃, it should be softened as much as possible to avoid scaling of the heat exchanger and affect the heat transfer effect.
(4) Check if the pipeline connection is correct, avoid mixing the two media and cause adverse consequences.
(5) Before driving, strictly check whether the inlet valve of the cold and heat medium is closed and whether the outlet valve is open.
(6) After starting the above work, it can be turned on. Start the pump of cold and hot medium, slowly open the inlet valve of the cold medium, and then open the inlet valve of the heat medium to slowly flow the medium into the heat exchanger to avoid excessive temperature.
(7) Check all sealing surfaces and all welds for abnormalities such as leakage.
(8) Slowly raise the temperature while measuring and calculating whether the process requirements are met. Once you are satisfied, you can enter normal operation.