Plate heat exchange unit is to obtain heat from the primary network and automatically and continuously convert it into domestic water and heating water needed by users.That is, hot water (or steam) enters the plate heat exchanger from the primary side inlet of the unit for heat exchange, and flows out from the primary side outlet of the machine mouth;After the secondary side backwater is filtered to remove dirt, it enters the plate heat exchanger through the secondary side circulation pump for heat exchange, and produces hot water with different temperatures, such as heating, air conditioning, floor heating or domestic water, to meet the needs of users.Here is the commissioning and operation procedure of plate heat exchanger unit.
(1) Check whether there is water in the water tank and whether the filling water tank is perfect;
(2)(Electrician) electric control cabinet power supply, no load empty operation, check the electric control cabinet;
(3)(Electrician) point pump, test the positive and negative rotation of the motor, if there is any mistake, change the wiring;
(4) Close the primary side water supply valve, that is, cut off the heat source;
(5) Manually open the electric regulating valve, use the socket wrench to shake the manual switch on the top of the actuator to see whether the switch is free, and determine the travel of the limit device in the process of shaking;
(6) Open the primary backwater shutoff valve;
(7) Check whether there is water in the secondary network, and jump to step (9) if the water is full;
(8) To open the inlet side of the valve, close the pump outlet side of the shutoff valve, open the pump vent start pump, slowly adjust pump outlet side of the shutoff valve (check valve or butterfly valve, be careful not to open complete, to prevent the pump current overload), let the water flow backward into the secondary network, check whether the system is in the process of water leakage phenomenon;
(9) Open the discharge valve of the unit and users, and close the discharge valve immediately after the overflow;
(10) When the pressure gauge on the secondary water supply side is larger than 1bar, close the butterfly valve on the outlet side of the circulating pump, open the butterfly valve on the inlet side of the circulating pump, open the exhaust hole of the circulating pump and start the circulating pump.Slowly adjust the shutoff valve after the circulating pump and carefully observe the pressure gauge on the secondary water supply side. If the pressure gauge is less than 1bar, stop the circulating pump.
(11) When the circulating pump can run continuously (the system is not fully filled with water at this time), the heat source can be turned on, that is, the gateway break valve can be opened.