The plate cooler is a high-efficiency heat exchanger composed of a series of metal sheets with a herringbone corrugated shape. It has the characteristics of high heat exchange efficiency, small heat loss, compact and light structure, small footprint and long service life. Under the same pressure loss, the heat transfer coefficient is 3-5 times higher than that of the tube heat exchanger, and the heat recovery rate can be as high as 90%. The types of plate heat exchangers are mainly frame type (removable type) and brazed type. The plate form is mainly herringbone corrugated plate, horizontal and straight corrugated plate and knob-shaped plate. How does the plate cooler operate specifications?
(1) When operating the heat exchanger equipment, please strictly follow the manufacturer's regulations for the operation steps and design.
(2) It is not recommended to loosen and tighten nuts when using cooling equipment, otherwise the pressure will be changed.
(3) The plate heat exchanger cannot reduce the installation space, which may cause problems such as reduced heat exchange efficiency.
(4) If there is leakage during the use of the plate cooler, the operation should be terminated immediately and the disassembly inspection should be carried out.
(5) Please maintain the cooler regularly to avoid accidents at a later stage and affect the work.