The plate heat exchanger is a new type of heat exchanger made up of a series of corrugated metal sheets. Thin rectangular channels are formed between different plates for heat exchange. Method and protection of manufacturing plate heat exchanger.
(1) Punching the heat exchanger plates and providing at least one hollow truncated cone in each plate
(2) The plate assembly is formed by continuously installing the plates of one plate heat exchanger into the corresponding openings of the adjacent plates. A predetermined gap is maintained between adjacent surfaces of the plate to form a passage through the heat carrier
(3) Prepare a solder paste solution based on copper bicarbonate and nickel salt, and immerse the plate heat exchanger components in the solder paste solution
(4) Put the plate heat exchanger assembly to which the solder paste solution is applied into a high-temperature straight-through conveyor furnace, and use a copper-based alloy to weld and cover the plate assembly during the movement of the plate assembly
(5) Control the chloride ion concentration in the water not to exceed the standard
(6) Do not use sharp tools to scrape the scars on the surface of the plate, and do not use cleaning agents containing hydrochloric acid.