The stainless steel metal plates of the plate heat exchanger adopt a mutually inverted mode during assembly. Thin rectangular channels are formed between various plates for heat exchange. The main structural components of the plate heat exchanger include gaskets, plates and frames. The plate heat exchanger gasket is an important component that has an important impact on the service life of the plate heat exchanger. If these gaskets harden and lose their due elasticity, the heat exchanger may not operate normally. The gasket of the plate heat exchanger must not only seal the medium so that it does not leak to the external environment, but also prevent the mutual mixing between the heat exchange media. Therefore, the gasket is considered to be the most important and The most demanding parts. What is the manufacturing process of the plate heat exchanger gasket.
(1) The mixing link of the rubber compound. Mix various raw and auxiliary materials according to the requirements of the formula
(2) Form the rubber blank link. The rubber material is manufactured into rubber strips through the extruder equipment
(3) Compression molding link. Place the unvulcanized rubber strip into the cavity of the hot mold, close the mold for vulcanization, and shape the rubber gasket in the press equipment
(4) Post-vulcanization. Place the molded vulcanized gasket in an oven under static conditions to complete the vulcanization
(5) Finished product inspection. Select part of the finished products for finished product testing according to process standards.