The plate heat exchanger is a kind of high-efficiency heat exchanger made of a series of metal sheets with a certain corrugated shape. Thin rectangular channels are formed between various plates, and heat is exchanged through the plates.
1. How to check the failure of the detachable plate heat exchanger:
(1) Check the gaskets and connections on the last metal plate for any misalignment, chores, cracks, or other damage.
(2) Check whether there is uneven force on the movable cover plate or that debris is attached to the plate, which may damage the connection between the gasket and the adjacent surface.
(3) Inspect the metal plate for cracks or holes.
2. How to maintain the removable plate heat exchanger:
(1) Oil residues / asphalts and fats. Hydrocarbon precipitates can not be washed off with alkanes or naphtha solutions (such as KEROSINE) and soft brushes. Gaskets made of natural rubber, butyl rubber, and ethylene-propylene-diene rubber will swell when contacted with the above solution. Contact time should be limited to 0.5 hours.
(2) For cloth drying or rinsing with water
(3) Chemical cleaning with the following cleaning agents: nitric acid, sulfamic acid, citric acid, phosphoric acid, compound agents (EDTA, NTA), sodium polyphosphate. The highest concentration is 4%; the highest temperature is 60 ℃.
(4) Replace the gasket. The gasket is fixed in the gasket groove of the metal plate by two gasket pins clamped under the edge of the metal plate. The gasket pins are arranged at regular intervals along the periphery of the metal plate. When the plate heat exchanger is assembled and clamped, the gasket plays a good sealing role along the periphery of the metal plate. Before clamping the metal plate assembly, check that the gasket pins are clamped in the correct position.