The detachable plate heat exchanger is made up of a number of stamped corrugated thin plates at a certain interval, sealed by gaskets on the periphery, and overlapped and compressed by a frame and a compression screw. Precautions for disassembly inspection of plate heat exchanger are as follows:
(1) Before disassembling the plate heat exchanger, measure the compaction length of the plate bundle and make a record (this size should be used when reassembling).
(2) If the gasket is stuck in the groove between the two plates, you need to carefully separate it with a screwdriver at this time. The screwdriver should be inserted from the easily peeled part first, and then separated along its periphery. Do not damage the heat exchanger plates and gaskets.
(3) Check whether there is perforation in the heat exchanger plate. Generally, a 5x magnifying glass can be used, and light or kerosene penetration method can be used to inspect each piece.
(4) When disassembling titanium plates, it is strictly forbidden to contact with open flames to prevent oxidation.
(5) When replacing a new gasket, wipe the gasket groove with acetone or other ketone organic solvents. Then apply the synthetic resin adhesive to the grooves with a brush.
(6) When the heat exchange plate is scarred, do not use a wire brush or a steel wire brush to clean the stainless steel plate to prevent the plate from corroding. If there are stains or rust on the plate, it can be removed with decontamination powder.
(7) The clean water used for cleaning the plate heat exchanger must not contain salt, sulfur and other components
(8) After the heat exchange plate is cleaned by chemical method, it must be cleaned with water, and then wiped with a fine gauze cloth and placed in a clean place.
(9) Check the sealing gasket for defects such as aging, deterioration, cracks. It is forbidden to scribble hard objects on the surface.
(10) Check whether the heat exchange plate is locally deformed. If it exceeds the allowable value, it should be repaired or replaced.