The plate heat exchanger is ideal for heat exchange between liquid-liquid and liquid-vapor. It is a new type of high efficiency heat exchanger which is assembled by stacking a number of rows of metal sheets with a certain corrugated shape. How to maintain the gasketed plate heat exchanger?
(1) Damaged plates should be replaced in time. If there are no spare plates, two adjacent plates can be removed and the clamping dimensions should be reduced accordingly.
(2) Replace the aging plate heat exchanger gasket. When the plate and gasket are removed, the adhesive of the sealing groove of the plate is washed. After cleaning, it is applied to the sealing groove with a suitable adhesive and the bonding is firm.
(3) After long-term operation, the plate heat exchanger will produce different degrees of scale or deposit on the surface of the plate, which will reduce heat transfer efficiency and increase flow resistance.
Therefore, the equipment should be disassembled according to the actual conditions of the water quality and temperature medium to check and remove the dirt. The plate can be washed with a brown brush using a sodium carbonate solution.
Do not use a metal brush to avoid scratching the surface of the board and reducing corrosion resistance.
(3) When the plate heat exchanger is stopped in winter, the media inside the equipment should be drained to prevent the equipment from freezing.
(4) When assembling the plate heat exchanger, the plates and gaskets should be kept clean, the plates should be placed neatly, and the plates should be assembled according to the product assembly form.