The plate heat exchanger is a high-efficiency heat exchange device composed of a plurality of corrugated heat transfer plates at a certain interval by welding or pressing by a rubber gasket. According to the processing technology, it is divided into a detachable heat exchanger and a fully welded non-removable heat exchanger. The welded heat exchanger is a structure between the two, that is, the two fluids are assembled as relatively independent structures. The design features of plate type heat exchanger as follow:
(1) High efficiency and energy saving: its heat transfer coefficient is 3000~4500kcal/m2·°C·h, which is 3-5 times higher than the thermal efficiency of shell-and-tube heat exchanger.
(2) Compact structure: plate heat exchanger plates are closely arranged. Compared with other heat exchanger types, plate heat exchangers have less floor space and space occupation, and plate heat exchangers with the same heat exchange capacity are only 1/5 of the shell-and-tube heat exchanger.
(3) Easy to clean and disassemble: The plate heat exchanger clamps the frame plate by clamping bolts, so it is convenient to disassemble and install, and can be opened and cleaned at any time. At the same time, due to the smooth surface of the plate, the turbulence is high and it is not easy to scale.
(4) Long service life: The plate heat exchanger is pressed by stainless steel or titanium alloy plate, which can resist various corrosive media. The rubber pad can be replaced at will, and it can be easily installed, disassembled and repaired.
(5) Strong adaptability: the plate heat exchanger plate is a separate component, which can be added or removed according to requirements, and has various forms; it can be applied to various different process requirements.