The plate heat exchanger is a new type of heat exchanger made up of a series of corrugated metal sheets. Thin rectangular channels are formed between different plates for heat exchange. Compared with the shell-and-tube heat exchanger, its heat transfer coefficient is much higher under the same flow resistance and pump power consumption, and it has a tendency to replace the shell-and-tube heat exchanger within the applicable range. Some points that need to be paid attention to when installing the plate heat exchanger are as follows:
(1) After unpacking the heat exchange equipment, check item by item according to the packing list. If it does not meet the requirements, please inform the supplier and solve it in time.
(2) The heat exchange equipment is designed with lifting holes for hoisting. Before hoisting, select the wire rope according to the quality marked on the nameplate.
(3) The plate heat exchanger should be placed horizontally, and placed in a place where there is no blockage of pipes or other equipment, so that there is about 1 meter of operating space around the equipment for easy maintenance.
(4) If the outlet pressure of the pump is greater than the pressure of the equipment, a pressure reducing valve should be installed in the pipeline where the fluid enters the equipment.
(5) If the pressure control valve is assembled, it should be installed on the inlet pipe of the equipment.
(6) The inlet and outlet pipes of the heat exchanger equipment should be cleaned before installation to prevent debris, oil, welding slag and other debris from entering the equipment to avoid internal blockage or damage to the plates.