The plate heat exchanger is prone to blockage after scaling, which leads to a decrease in heat exchange efficiency. In severe cases, it can also block the plate channel, which directly affects the use of the equipment.
(1) Calculate the amount of cleaning agent stock solution that needs to be prepared according to the heat exchange area and the thickness of the scale
(2) Prepare a container for the cleaning agent according to the volume of the pipeline. The inner surface of the container must be clean and free of oxide layers or use a non-metallic container
(3) Prepare an industrial centrifugal pump for circulation. Prepare the pump and heat exchanger and container connection lines
(4) Determine whether to dilute the cleaning agent stock solution according to the situation on site
(5) Pour a sufficient amount of cleaning agent into the container and connect the pipeline. Turn on the switch to perform closed-loop cleaning of the plate heat exchanger.
(6) Due to the chemical reaction between the cleaning agent and the scale during the cleaning cycle, obvious dissolved scale impurities and foam can be found in the solution tank
After cleaning the plate heat exchanger for a period of time, the inlet and outlet of the circulation pipeline must be replaced for reverse circulation cleaning and cleaning. The solution must be tested at all times to keep the solution concentration within the effective range. When the solution concentration does not change for a long time, replace it with fresh water in the container for cycle cleaning and replacement. Rinse off the scale and other impurities that have been peeled off in the equipment. The cleaning process also needs to be replaced by the inlet and outlet pipes for repeated flushing.