During the use of the plate heat exchanger, the calcium, magnesium and carbonate in the water will be decomposed into calcium carbonate and calcium hydroxide precipitates when they are heated, forming a hard scale on the heated surface of the heat exchanger. Due to the poor thermal conductivity of scale, the heat exchange efficiency of the heat exchanger is reduced and the heat energy is wasted. The plate heat exchanger adopts closed circuit cleaning process.
(1) Please check whether the inlet and outlet valves of the plate heat exchanger can be closed and tight, and whether closed-circuit cleaning can be achieved
(2) Calculate the amount of cleaning agent stock solution to be prepared based on the heat exchange area and scale thickness of the plate heat exchanger
(3) According to the volume of the pipeline, we prepare a container for the cleaning agent. The inner surface of the container is required to be clean without oxide layer or use non-metallic container
(4) Please prepare the industrial centrifugal pump for circulation, and prepare the connection pipeline between the pump and the plate heat exchanger and container
(5) We need to determine whether the stock solution of the cleaning agent needs to be diluted according to the site conditions. The dilution ratio can be controlled between 1:1~1:5 according to different situations
(6) Please pour a sufficient amount of cleaning agent into the container and connect the pipeline, turn on the switch to perform closed circuit cleaning of the heat exchange equipment
(7) During the cleaning cycle, due to the chemical reaction between the cleaning agent and the dirt, there can be found obvious dissolved impurities and foam in the solution tank
(8) Please use PH test paper to test the solution. If the test result is higher than about 4~5, add the cleaning solution to the solution to increase the solution concentration.
(9) After cleaning the heat exchanger for a period of time, reverse the inlet and outlet of the circulation pipeline for reverse circulation cleaning;
(10) Please replace with fresh water in the container for cyclic cleaning and replacement, and wash away the scale and other impurities that have been peeled off in the equipment. The cleaning process also needs to be replaced with the inlet and outlet pipes for repeated washing.