The plate heat exchanger is characterized by its light weight, small footprint, low investment, high heat exchange efficiency, flexible assembly, and easy cleaning of scale. It is gradually popularized and used in various industries and processes. Due to the small cross section of the plate heat exchanger, fouling is easy to cause blockage, which reduces the heat exchange efficiency of the plate heat exchanger. This affects the safety of the device and the normal use of the user. Therefore, solving the cleaning of the plate heat exchanger and preventing the formation of scale will become an important issue to ensure safe production and economic operation. What are the cleaning requirements for a plate heat exchanger?
(1) Drain the liquid in and out of the tube heat exchanger on both sides of the plate heat exchanger. If the liquid cannot be drained, the process liquid can be forced out with water.
(2) Rinse with warm water at about 43 ° C from both sides of the plate heat exchanger until the flowing water becomes clear and free of process fluid.
(3) Drain the flushed water and connect it to a local cleaning pump.
(4) In order to clean thoroughly, the in-situ cleaning solution must flow from the bottom to the top of the plate to ensure that the surface of the plate is wet with the cleaning solution. When cleaning the multi-process heat exchanger, the cleaning liquid should be reversed for at least 1-2 cleaning times to ensure that the surface of the multi-process plate is wet.
(5) After cleaning with in-situ cleaning solution, rinse thoroughly with water.