Plate heat exchangers are high-efficiency heat exchange equipment consisting of multi-layer corrugated heat transfer plates at certain intervals, welded or compressed by rubber gaskets. It has the characteristics of high heat exchange efficiency, small heat loss, compact and lightweight structure, small footprint, wide application and long service life. Under the same pressure loss, the heat transfer coefficient is 3-5 times higher than that of the tube heat exchanger. What is the cleaning process of stainless steel plate heat exchanger?
(1) Isolate the equipment system and drain the water from the heat exchanger
(2) Use high pressure water to clean the closed system of impurities such as sludge and algae in the pipeline
(3) Ball valves (less than 1 inch = 2.54 cm) should be installed between the isolation valve and the exchanger. Both the water inlet and the water outlet should be installed.
(4) Connect the delivery pump and the connection pipe to pump the cleaning agent from the bottom of the heat exchanger and flow out from the top
(5) Start pumping the required Fustek cleaning agent into the heat exchanger
(6) Recommended cleaning time for repeated cycle cleaning
(7) Periodically check the effectiveness of the cleaning agent using a PH test paper
(8) Recovery of cleaning solution up to the cleaning time
(9) Complete cleaning and start up
(10) The equipment records the current medium overflow, working pressure, and heat exchange efficiency.