The heat exchange unit is controlled by heat exchanger, temperature control valve group, steam trap group (when the heat medium is steam) circulation pump, electric control cabinet, base, pipeline, valve, instrument, expansion tank, water treatment equipment, water pump frequency conversion control 、Temperature control valve. What are the characteristics of noise in heat exchange stations?
(1) There are many noise sources and wide distribution of the unit. There are multiple circulating pumps and make-up pumps in the heat exchange station that are running 24 hours a day;
(2) The noise frequency bandwidth is mostly present in the middle frequency band, and the remote transmission energy is strong;
(3) Noise sources are dispersed, mainly motors, centrifugal pumps;
(4) The amount of superimposed noise caused by multiple units is large, and some heat exchange stations have more than one system
(5) Mutual noise reflection occurs when multiple units are working at the same time, increasing the amount of remote noise transmission