The heat exchange area of the brazed plate heat exchanger is composed of a thin metal plate stamped into a corrugated shape. The fluid flows through the carefully arranged corner joints through the passage between the plates, and the refrigerant and the heat medium always flow in opposite directions in the adjacent passages for heat exchange. Since the edge of the brazed plate heat exchanger plate is welded, the medium does not flow out of the device. The contact points of the plates of the brazed plate heat exchanger are also solder joints to withstand the pressure of the medium. They have been widely used in various industries.
(1) Refrigeration: used as a condenser and an evaporator.
(2) HVAC: central heat exchanger used in common boilers, central high-rise building heat exchanger.
(3) Chemical industry: Soda industry, decomposition of ammonia, alcohol fermentation, resin decomposition and cooling.
(4) Metallurgical industry: the aluminate mother liquor is heated or cooled, and the steelmaking process is cooled.
(5) Machinery industry: all kinds of quenching liquid are cooled, and the reducer lubricating oil is cooled.
(6) Power industry: low-voltage transformer oil cooling, generator bearing oil cooling.
(7) Paper industry: The bleaching process heats up and takes over, heating the washing liquid.
(8) Textile industry: the aqueous solution of viscose alkali is cooled, and the boiling nitrocellulose is cooled.