With the advent of the northern heating season, the heating of each district has become the most concerned issue for users. In addition to steam heating from power plants, heating in the north also uses high-temperature hot water from heating stations. After the heating process of the water-water plate heat exchanger, a heating process is finally performed through radiators or other heating methods. So what role does the water-water plate heat exchanger play in the heating station?
(1) The primary heating water of the user's home is the water supply, and the secondary water is the return water. The water is returned to the main heating system of the district through the radiator.
(2) The secondary water supply belongs to the water supply after heat exchange, and the temperature represents the current outlet temperature of the heating water supply in the community.
(3) Backwater can best explain the heating temperature of the household.
(4) The water supply of the water-water plate heat exchanger is that the arrow faces the pressure pump, and the return water arrow faces the pressure pump.
(5) The temperature is the temperature of the water in the pipeline.
(6) The heat exchange station equipment has different pressure requirements due to the different demand pressures of the community. This depends on the design drawings and there is no fixed number. Usually the pressure is 10KG=0.1MP=10m head, and the heating pipeline pressure is high, which belongs to the high-pressure circulation system.
(7) Inspection of heating plate heat exchanger. a. There are filters in the household pipes of each community that need to be cleaned before the heating period. b. Check whether the valve is opened to the maximum (series heating). If it is a parallel system, you need to close the set of heating valves that are particularly hot, and open the heating valves that are not hot.