The sterilization pot is composed of a pot body, a lid, an opening device, a locking wedge, a safety interlocking device, a track, a sterilization basket, a steam nozzle and a number of nozzles. The pot cover is sealed with inflatable silicone rubber temperature-resistant sealing ring, which is reliable and has a long service life. It has the characteristics of large heating area, high thermal efficiency, uniform heating, short boiling time of liquid material, and easy control of heating temperature. The advantages of plate heat exchangers in the sterilization pot industry.
(1) The plate heat exchanger reduces steam consumption. The steam and atomized sterilizing water are directly mixed in the sterilization kettle (plate heat exchanger) to increase the speed of heating and cooling.
(2) The plate heat exchanger is directly heated and indirectly cooled, and the cooling water does not contact the process water, which avoids secondary pollution of food and does not need to be used for water treatment chemicals. High temperature and short time sterilization.
(3) Water is sprayed from different angles, steam, air and water are mixed and convective to form a perfect temperature distribution.
(4) A small amount of process water is circulated quickly and reaches the predetermined sterilization temperature quickly.
(5) Low noise, creating a quiet and comfortable working environment.
(6) The process water preheating system (through the plate heat exchanger) can ensure that the warm and hot filled products get a continuous heating process.
(7) The plate heat exchanger saves installation space, is convenient to operate, and saves manpower.
(8) The plate heat exchanger is suitable for the beverage and other food industries, and automatic loading and unloading of materials in large-scale production.