The plate heat exchanger is composed of a set of herringbone corrugated metal plates, and the four corner holes on the plate are used for cooling and heating media. When the heat exchanger is assembled, plates A and B are alternately arranged to form a mesh channel between the plates. The sealing gasket seals the cold and hot medium in the heat exchanger, and separates the cold and hot medium reasonably without mixing.
(1) The floor area and space occupied by the stainless steel plate heat exchanger are small, and the plate heat exchanger with the same heat exchange area is only 1/5 of the shell and tube heat exchanger.
(2) The heat exchanger is easy to clean and disassemble. The stainless steel plate heat exchanger uses clamping bolts to clamp the clamping plate plates, which is convenient for disassembly and assembly. It can be opened and cleaned at any time. Due to the high degree of turbulence in the plates, it is not easy to scale.
(3) Long service life. Stainless steel plate heat exchangers are made of stainless steel or titanium alloy plates and are resistant to various corrosive media. The rubber pad can be replaced, disassembled and repaired at will.
(4) The stainless steel plate heat exchanger plate is an independent element, and the flow can be increased or decreased at will. It can be applied to various and technological requirements.
(5) The sealing groove of the stainless steel plate heat exchanger is provided with a drain liquid channel, and various media will not communicate with each other. Even if there is leakage, the media will always drain outward.