The stainless steel plate heat exchanger can be integrated into the water tank. Generally made of copper pipe and stainless steel bellows. The water tank uses copper tubes as the material of the heat exchanger relatively less, because it will cause electrochemical reaction problems with the water tank liner is stainless steel, and the welding of different materials is also prone to problems
(1) Compact structure. More heat exchange tubes can be discharged in a unit volume.
(2) High heat transfer coefficient. When the fluid enters the tube, and flows through the groove section, the flow velocity of the fluid is increased due to the contraction of the turbulent groove, and the flow direction is also very variable.
(3) Anti-scaling and descaling. Scaling, corrosion, and clogging of heat exchangers have always been a difficult problem to solve, especially when the water quality is poor or the water treatment is not ideal. Because the heat exchanger can generate very developed turbulent flow at a very low flow rate, it is not easy to form dirt and scale on the tube wall, so the heat exchange tube is not easy to scale.
(4) No vibration. The vibration problem in the steam-water heat exchange is solved, and there is no fatigue damage during operation, so the service life is longer.
(5) Reduce fluid resistance. The internal flow channel and the flow dead zone are prevented, and the heat exchange capacity is improved.