The plate heat exchanger is a kind of high-efficiency heat exchanger made of a series of metal sheets with a certain corrugated shape. The installation of the plate heat exchanger is determined by its structural characteristics, which is relatively convenient and flexible to install. In order to get good use of any equipment, we must do a good job in installation and maintenance. What should I pay attention to when installing the plate heat exchanger?
(1) The plate heat exchanger should not be deformed, and the fasteners should not be loose or other mechanical damage
(2) When the equipment is being hoisted, the hoisting rope must not be hung on the receiver, positioning beam or plate.
(3) Reserve enough space around the heat exchanger for easy maintenance
(4) The installation of the inlet and outlet of the hot and cold medium should be connected in the direction specified on the factory nameplate
(5) The pipes connected to the heat exchanger should be cleaned to prevent debris such as sand and stone welding slag from entering the heat exchanger and causing blockage.
(6) The heat exchanger shall be hydrostatically tested at 1.3 times the maximum working pressure. The steam part shall not be lower than the steam supply pressure plus 0.3 MPa; the hot water part shall not be lower than 0.4 MPa.