The gasketed plate heat exchanger is one of the most widely used equipment in heat transfer equipment. It has the characteristics of high heat transfer efficiency, compact structure, small floor space, installation, maintenance and convenient combination. Plate type heat exchangers are widely used in electric power, petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, machinery, light industry, food, medicine, electric power, painting, shipbuilding, electromechanical, textile, paper making and heating. What problems should the gaskted plate heat exchanger pay attention to in practical applications?
(1) Handle the relationship between evaporation temperature, cold water freezing point and cold water temperature. Ensure that the evaporation temperature is not lower than the cold water freezing point, and try to increase the cold water temperature away from the cold water freezing point.
(2) Using a plate heat exchanger with better performance, the pressure resistance is not lower than the highest pressure controlled by the system. If it is economically considered, the plate with a lower working pressure should be replaced with a safety valve to ensure that the equipment does not overpressure.
(3) Installation of anti-freeze blocking device is indispensable.
(4) Improve the accuracy and reaction speed of temperature control, not only control the inlet water temperature, but also control the cold water outlet temperature.
(5) Strengthen equipment maintenance, improve system tightness and reduce refrigerant leakage. When the equipment is not used for a long time, the refrigerant in the system should be pumped out or pressed into the accumulator.
(6) Increase the cold water flow and evaporator pressure drop control.
(7) Install a filter on the cold water system.
(8) Change the low-voltage stop to low-voltage operation protection, and change to automatic reset to manual reset.