The plate heat exchanger is composed of upper and lower guide bars, fixed pressure plates, movable pressure plates, heat exchange plates, plate gaskets, compression bolts and other components. What should be paid attention to during the installation of plate heat exchanger
(1) Pay attention to the center of gravity of the equipment when lifting the heat exchanger
(2) When bonding the gasket to the gasket groove, make sure that there is no debris such as sand, grease, iron filings, welding material on the gasket and the gasket groove of the plate, so as not to damage the seal and cause leakage.
(3) When tightening the bolts, the force should be evenly and continuously measured the distance between the two compression plates to ensure that the parallelism deviation between the two clamping plates is not greater than 1mm. This will prevent the gasket from being biased or slipping out of the gasket groove. Please check carefully while clamping to see if there is any misalignment between the gasket and the plate.
(4) The liquid used in the hydraulic experiment of the plate heat exchanger is generally water. The water temperature should not be lower than 5 degrees Celsius. The pressure should be increased slowly during the experiment. After the test is completed, loosen the compression nut properly to release the accumulated water. Then tighten the nut and clamp to the original size.
(5) There should be some maintenance space around the plate cooler. Its size depends on the size of the plate.
(6) The clamping bolt of the plate heat exchanger should be coated with butter, and a protective tube should be set to prevent rust and damage to the thread.
(7) If the maximum pressure of the heat exchanger outlet of the pump is greater than the maximum operating pressure of the equipment. Please install a pressure reducing valve and a safety valve at the entrance of the device.
(8) When the equipment is filled with liquid and under pressure, it is not allowed to tighten the nut.