After the plate heat exchanger works for a long time, the surface of the heat transfer plate will produce different degrees of dirt or deposits, thereby increasing the flow resistance and reducing the heat transfer function.These are mainly manifested as an increase in the pressure difference between the inlet and outlet pressure gauges and a decrease in the outlet temperature of the cold medium. After the cleaning is completed, we need to debug the product to ensure the normal use of the product. What are the matters that we need to pay attention to during the commissioning of the plate heat exchanger?
(1) A certain inspection place must be secured around the location where the plate heat exchanger is installed.
(2) Before installation, please clean the connected pipes to prevent foreign objects such as sand, oil stains, and sputtering from entering the plate heat exchanger, so as not to block the flow path or damage the plate. The plate heat exchanger cover has a small total area and light weight. Except for the volume of the machine and equipment, there is no extra space for regular inspection and installation of the indoor space. The thickness of the heat transfer plate is 0.6 to 0.8 mm.
(3) The sequence of opening and closing of the plate heat exchanger. At the time of termination, turn off the high-pressure side medium solenoid valve, and close the bottom-pressure side medium solenoid valve.
The advantages of plate heat exchangers in the field of heat exchange are becoming more and more obvious. They are used for heating, cooling and food sterilization of various processes.
(4) The tightening bolts must be checked and tightened before use. In recent years, plate heat exchangers have replaced traditional tube and shell heat exchangers in airports, hotels, restaurants, and commercial buildings.
(5) If there are large particles of dirt or garbage in the medium, the auxiliary decontamination device produced by our factory should be arranged in front of the plate heat exchanger. The pollution coefficient of the plate heat exchanger is low, and turbulent flow is formed when the fluid between the plates violently rolls. The plate design avoids the existence of dead zones, making it difficult to deposit and block in the channel.