The basic structure of the plate heat exchanger is composed of plate heat exchanger plates, plate heat exchanger gaskets, fixed compression plates, movable compression plates, clamping bolts, upper guide rods, lower guide rods, and rear columns. It is made of many stamped and corrugated sheets at a certain interval, sealed with gaskets around them, and laminated and compressed by a frame and a compression screw. Plate heat exchangers have a wide range of applications, so which places are they suitable for?
(1) Refrigeration: used as condenser and evaporator.
(2) HVAC: intermediate heat exchangers used with boilers, intermediate heat exchangers for high-rise buildings
(3) Chemical industry: Soda ash industry, synthetic ammonia, alcohol fermentation, resin synthesis cooling.
(4) Metallurgical industry: heating or cooling of aluminate mother liquor, cooling of steelmaking process.
(5) Machinery industry: various quenching liquid cooling, reducer lubricating oil cooling.
(6) Power industry: high-voltage transformer oil cooling, generator bearing oil cooling.
(7) Paper industry: heat recovery of bleaching process, heating of washing liquid.
(8) Textile industry: cooling of viscose sericin aqueous solution, cooling of boiling nitrocellulose.
(9) Food industry: Fruit juice sterilization and cooling, animal and vegetable oil heating and cooling.
(10) Grease process: soap-based atmospheric drying, heating or cooling various process liquids.
(11) Central heating: heating the waste heat area of the thermal power plant, heating bath water.