Plate heat exchanger is a kind of high-efficiency heat exchanger made of a series of metal sheets with a certain corrugated shape. Thin rectangular channels are formed between various plates, and heat is exchanged through the plates. What is the performance of each part of the plate heat exchanger?
(1) Firmly pressing the plate: After tightening with the clamping bolt, press the gasket to ensure the seal.
(2) Heat exchange gasket: supply medium flow channel and heat exchange seal.
(3) Receiving, flange: supply and export for fluid supply.
(4) High and low guide bar: It can accept the weight of the plate and guarantee the installation size, so that the plate slides here.
The guide rod is usually longer than the heat exchange plate group, in order to loosen the clamping bolts and slide the plates to reflect.
(5) Flow compression plate: Paired with a solid compression plate, it can be slid on the guide bar for easy installation and disassembly.
(6) Rotating installation: make the flow compression plate or the two-end partition plate slide on the high and low guide rods for assembly and disassembly maintenance.
(7) Front pillar: It supports the weight of part of the heat exchanger so that all the heat exchangers are integrated.
(8) Clamping bolts: Press the plate group to ensure the integrity of the heat exchanger. The rubber seals are marked with the maximum and minimum compression dimensions on the nameplate. When the compression is reached to the minimum size, the gasket must be replaced.
(9) Two-end baffle: Placing the two-end baffle on the divergent positions of the two ends of the solid pressure plate and the flow pressure plate can enable a facility to simultaneously resolve multiple media and implement multi-stage manipulation.