Plate heat exchangers are made of thin metal plates pressed into corrugations. The cold and hot fluids flow on both sides of the plate and exchange heat through the metal plates. The heat exchange unit is connected through pipelines by plate heat exchangers, filters, valves, frequency converters, distribution boxes, filters, a series of control systems and instruments. What is the installation process of the plate heat exchanger unit?
(1) The heat exchange unit is now installed on a foundation that is about 100mm above the ground and 200mm buried in the ground. It needs to be leveled with a rubber plate.
(2) Make concrete. It is necessary to take into account the factors of the heat exchange unit and the internal pipes of the machine room, and leave a distance of 1-1.5 meters around the equipment.
(3) Please check in advance whether the heat exchanger unit is abnormal.
(4) Please install the filter and water processor according to the water quality analysis. The pressure reducing valve should be installed when the steam is greater than 0.69MPA.
(5) The heat exchanger unit can install the exhaust valve and safety valve in the system pipeline, which is beneficial to the operation of the system
(6) After checking and flushing the pipelines to be qualified, connect with the unit to avoid washing impurities into the heat exchanger.
(7) Power electricity (three-phase four-wire system, 380V/HZ) is distributed to the electric control cabinet (the electric control cabinet must be grounded), and the electric control cabinet is energized to check whether there is any abnormality.