The shell-and-tube heat exchanger is a wall-to-wall heat exchanger with the wall surface of the tube bundle enclosed in the shell as the heat transfer surface. Shell and tube heat exchangers include fixed tube-plate steam-water heat exchangers, shell-and-tube steam-water heat exchangers with expansion joints, floating head steam-water heat exchangers, and U-shaped shell and tube steam-water heat exchangers , Wave joint tube and shell steam-water heat exchanger, segmented water-water heat exchanger.The main control parameters of the shell and tube heat exchanger are the heating area, hot water flow, heat exchange capacity, and heat medium parameters. What details need to be checked for the heat exchanger?
(1) Check the shell, tube bundle and components of the heat exchanger for corrosion, cracks, and deformation, and perform surface inspection and eddy current inspection if necessary.
(2) Check the damage of the heat exchanger fasteners. For high-pressure bolts, the nuts should be cleaned one by one and non-destructive testing should be carried out if necessary.
(3) Check whether the anticorrosive layer is aging.
(4) Check whether the foundation of the heat exchanger sinks, tilts, breaks, cracks, and whether other anchor bolts and horns are loose or damaged.
(5) Inspect the heat exchanger lining for corrosion, drum components, folds and cracks.
(6) Check the sealing surface and gasket of the heat exchanger.