The plate heat exchanger is formed by a plurality of stamped corrugated sheets at regular intervals, surrounded by gaskets, and pressed by a frame and a compression screw. The four corner holes of the plate and the gasket form the fluid piping and the collecting pipe. At the same time, it is reasonable to separate the hot and cold fluids so that they flow in the flow channels on both sides of each plate and exchange heat through the plates. What are the basic classifications of plate heat exchangers?
(1) According to the heat exchange area in the unit space, the plate heat exchanger is a compact heat exchanger, which is mainly compared with the shell-and-tube heat exchanger, and the traditional shell-and-tube heat exchanger occupies a large area.
(2) According to the process, there are different names: plate heaters, plate coolers, plate condensers, plate preheaters
(3) According to the process combination, it is divided into a single-pass plate heat exchanger and a multi-pass plate heat exchanger;
(4) According to the flow direction of the two media, it is divided into a downstream (cocurrent) plate heat exchanger, a countercurrent plate heat exchanger, and a cross flow (cross flow) plate heat exchanger.
(5) According to the gap size of the flow channel, it is divided into a conventional gap plate heat exchanger and a wide gap plate heat exchanger
(6) According to whether it is a complete set of products, it can be divided into single plate heat exchangers and plate heat exchanger units.