The plate heat exchanger is a new type of high-efficiency heat exchanger made of a series of metal sheets with a certain corrugated shape. Thin rectangular channels are formed between various plates, and heat is exchanged through the plates. Its technical requirements Is very high.
(1) The heat exchanger includes a plate heat exchanger contained in a single unit or a complete set of equipment.The main technical parameters and quantities are detailed in the equipment list. The heat exchange area needs to be calculated by the supplier according to the actual working conditions.
(2) The random files of each heat exchanger shall include product samples, instructions and certifications to guide installation, use and maintenance.
(3) It is required that the plate types of all plate heat exchangers be uniform and interchangeable to reduce the number of plate spare parts.
(4) The supplier shall indicate the number, name and purpose of each heat exchanger
(5) The supplier shall complete the heat exchanger and all auxiliary equipment and bear full responsibility for the heat exchanger
(6) The supplier guarantees the normal operation of the equipment during the warranty period, and provides a list of wearing parts, consumables and spare parts.
(7) The supplier must provide the technical parameters of the heat exchanger, material descriptions of each part, seal type and material, product size, installation method and flange interface specifications in accordance with the design requirements.