The plate heat exchange unit is a type of heat exchange unit, which is characterized by the use of plate heat exchangers. Under the same pressure loss, its heat transfer coefficient is 3-5 times higher than that of tube heat exchangers. The area is One third of the tube heat exchanger can achieve a heat recovery rate of more than 90%. What are the general requirements for plate heat exchanger units?
(1) The layout of equipment and pipelines should be reasonable in structure, standardized in wiring, convenient for maintenance, easy to operate and observe, smooth in pipe joints and small in resistance loss.
(2) The base and supporting structure should have sufficient strength and stability. Maintenance space should be left on both sides of the plate heat exchanger.
(3) A bypass pipe with a valve should be provided at the inlet and outlet of the plate heat exchanger, and its pipe diameter should be the same as that of the pump outlet.
(4) For systems where the motor power of the circulating water pump is greater than 15 kW, a bypass pipe with a check valve should be provided at the inlet and outlet of the circulating water pump.
(5) The inlet and outlet of the circulating water pump shall be provided with soft joints, and the circulating water pump shall have vibration reduction measures.
(6) When the primary medium is steam, the velocity of the medium in the pipeline should be less than 50 m / s;
When the primary medium is hot water, the velocity of the medium in the pipeline should be less than 2.5 m / s;
The velocity of the secondary medium in the pipeline should be less than 3 m / s.
(7) In the water-water unit, the electric regulating valve on the primary side should be installed on the water supply pipe, and the heat meter should be installed on the return water pipe.
(8) In the steam-water unit, electric (pneumatic) regulating valves and flow meters should be installed on the steam pipes on the primary side. Valves should be set before and after the electric regulating valves, and bypass pipes with valves should be provided.